ST. JOHN OF THE CROSS ~ WOMEN’S CLUB
BOUTIQUE SHOPPING NIGHT
NOVEMBER 15, 2018, 7PM – 10PM
The St. John of the Cross Women’s Club is excited to bring back our Boutique Shopping Night! The event will take place on November 15, 2018 from 7pm – 10pm in the Parish Center of St. John of the Cross (5005 S. Wolf Road, Western Springs).
This event is a great opportunity to showcase small and/or local businesses that are owned by members, and friends of St. John of the Cross. It is our hope to support your businesses, while also bringing together friends of the SJC Women’s Club for an evening of fun and shopping. The evening will also feature chances to win fantastic raffle prizes donated by vendors.
The event will be marketed to all members of the parish (over 3,000) through the Women’s Club Mailing, Church Announcements and the weekly bulletin. In addition, we will market via local Facebook Mom’s groups and fliers throughout surrounding towns. The event is open to the public, so you can expect a large crowd shopping and socializing throughout the evening!
We ask that all vendor applications be submitted by Monday October 15, 2018. Applications will be considered as they are received. We ask that you submit your application as soon as possible so that we have time to coordinate an excellent event for everyone. The SJC Women’s Club is proud to connect members of the community with each other, while raising funds for local charities that support women and children. We hope that you will join us for this wonderful shopping event.
Vendor Application Form – Click to fill out.
- Event: SJC Women’s Club Boutique Shopping Night
- Date: Thursday, November 15, 2018
- Time: 7pm – 10pm
- Location: St. John of the Cross Parish Center, 5005 S. Wolf Road, Western Springs, IL
- $100 (Non-Refundable): Includes 8’ Table and listing in the event directory.
- $125 (Non-Refundable): Includes 12’ Table and listing in the event directory.
- *Vendors may sell merchandise, food, services, etc…
Space limits the number of vendors we can accommodate (maximum: 20 businesses). Please submit your application as soon as possible.
- Application Due: October 15th
- Vendor Notification: October 22th, *Payment due once application is accepted.