2 Ways to Order Gift Cards
1. Complete an Order Form, Pay by Check
Drop off at the Parish Center
- Print an ORDER FORM HERE or pick one up at the Parish Center
- Drop off your completed order form and check made payable to "SJC Parish School" by 10AM on Tuesday* to the Parish Center
2. Order online at www.shopwithscrip.com
Pay by Check OR Pay Online
- Click "Join A Program" in the blue box on the top right of the screen to create your account.
- Copy and paste the enrollment code: 5AF2D6DA17L6 when prompted.
- If you have a child or grandchild who attends the Parish School you can help them earn tuition credit by entering their name in the "Student" field. It is not necessary to enter any information for "Classroom/Group."
- To Pay Online: set-up an online payment account (PrestoPay) under "Payment Types" on the Dashboard.
- To Pay by Check: place your order online and choose "Check" under Payment Options. Bring your check made payable to "SJC Parish School" when you pick up your gift card order on Thursday*.
What is Scrip Gift Card Fundraising?
Scrip gift cards allow you to raise money for the Parish School by using gift cards to pay for your everyday purchases. The Parish School purchases gift cards through ShopWithScrip from hundreds of retailers nationwide at a discount. School families and parishioners can then buy these cards at face value. The difference (or rebate) is the fundraising profit. Scrip gift cards are the same gift cards that you would purchase if you went to the retailer directly. By purchasing these gift cards before you shop for your everyday items - like groceries, gas, restaurants, home improvement projects, clothing and travel - we raise money for St. John of the Cross Parish School without having to spend a penny extra.
- Over 750 retailers nationwide
- Rebates range from 2% - 16% depending upon the retailer
- Pay online (from your bank account with PrestoPay) or by check
- Use the mobile website (MyScripWallet.com) to purchase eCards or reload gift cards any time Learn More About My Scrip Wallet
*When Can I Order and Receive Gift Cards?
Orders are due by 10:00 AM every Tuesday morning during the school year (September thru May) and are available to pick up any time after 12:00 PM on Thursday.
- No orders accepted during Thanksgiving, Christmas and Easter breaks. Specific order due dates are posted on the school calendar Click Here to See the Calendar.
Over 750 retailers participate in the program, and a complete listing of retailers can be accessed at ShopWithScrip.com. The website listing is most accurate as rebates, products and denominations are updated immediately as changes occur. Additionally, local retailers Vie and Village True Value participate in our scrip program.