The Parent Association coordinates multiple fundraisers throughout the school year to further its mission of supporting the entire SJC school community - students, parents, administration, faculty, and staff - in meeting their goals.
- Book Fair is held once a year in the fall.
- Box Tops organizes the collection of Box Tops in order to receive money and credit for merchandise to be purchased for the school.
- Dine Shop & Share coordinates with local merchants to set-up fundraising days on which a portion of their sales for that day are donated to SJC. Check the Backpack for upcoming sale days.
- School Supplies offers parents the opportunity to pre-order school supplies which are distributed to students at the beginning of the school year.
- Secret Santa provides a Christmas shopping experience for the lower and middle grades in early December.
- Used Uniform Exchange gives parents the opportunity to exchange school uniforms.