2017-2018 Student Council Officers & Commissioners
President: Erin Thomason
Vice President: Cami Tarpey
Secretary: Francesca Munaretto
Treasurer: Mia Thearpos
Publicist: Lily Murphy
Lisa McManus, Moderator
Erin McCreary, Moderator
Student Council is represented by officers and commissioners in 8th grades, as well as homeroom representatives from grades 4-7. However, Student Council represents all students at SJC.
Goal of Club
- Represent student body of St. John of the Cross
- Liaison between students and faculty
- Organize and implement various school activities, including service projects, Red Ribbon Week, a Veteran’s Day prayer service, and 7th and 8th grade dances.
- Port sandwich making
- Meetings are on Wednesdays, either during recess or after school, in room 121.
- Members assist with Port sandwich making, as assigned.
- Meeting dates and times are subject to change and extra meeting times may be added as necessary.
- The Student Council President meets with the Principal as needed.
- Meeting minutes are given to the moderators and administration.
- Mrs. McManus and Mrs. McCreary will contact parents as necessary.
Student Council is looking forward to an exciting year!