To provide the required information for a Criminal Background Check do the following : (the link is given below.)
If you do not have a user ID and password follow the instruction to “Register”.
When selecting a username and password, please refer to the following guidelines:
- User ID and password are case insensitive (case does not matter).
- Your user ID and password should each be at least 6 characters in length, preferably 8 or more up to a maximum of 30 characters.
- Your password should not be a dictionary word (these are easily guessed).
- Your password should not be derived from personal data (phone number, name, address, birth date, pet name, anniversary, etc).
- Your user ID and password should contain a combination of alphabetic characters and numerals only – spaces and punctuation characters are not allowed.
At the “Primary Parish” box click on “open the site search” and enter John. Find St. John of the Cross in the List.
At the “Access Code” box, enter the word “protection”.
Click on “volunteer” for the “type of application”.
Complete the registration information and continue with the application for the background check.
There are 10 section of the application to be completed, but at one computer session you my do as many as you have time for and complete the remaining sections later. The sections are:
- Main Application
- Archdiocese of Chicago Questionnaire
- Residential History (last 7 years)
- Employment History (last 7 years)
- Educational History
- Volunteer History
- Background Check
- Selected Sites (Be sure to select St. John of the Cross School for your PRIMARY SITE)
If you have questions or need help, use the feedback request or call the school office 708.246.4454.