Please call MJ Martin at (708) 822-1627 between 9am-5pm Monday through Friday, 24 hours in advance, to schedule a reconciliation time. She will arrange for a priest will meet you at the front door of church.
• Masks should be worn for the entire time you are in the church. Per IDPH and CDC guidelines, those with breathing difficulties can be exempted from this requirement.
• In order to maintain social distancing, the traditional “confessional” will not be used.
• After penance is received, it should be fulfilled outside the church. That is, that no penitent remains in the church after confession to fulfill the penance.
Priests hear Confessions at St. John of the Cross:
- Every Saturday following the 9:00 a.m. Mass
- On announced Days of Reconciliation during Lent
A Guide to Confession