2019-2020 SJC Church League Basketball Registration
This registration link is only for those players who were placed on a wait list and then notified that they’ve obtained a spot on a team.
Church League Basketball teams are part of a local Ecumenical League run by volunteer coaches (COACHES ARE NEEDED) and administration. Church League provides a setting for high school boys to have fun, practice good sportsmanship, and build community.
Practices will be held once a week at SJC. Games will take place on Saturday Nights at SJC and other local churches.
The registration fee is $120 per player. There is a processing fee of $0.25 for bank account transactions, and 3% for credit card transactions.
Sunday, November 10 – There is a mandatory player/parent meeting in the school multi-purpose room from 7:00-7:30pm. Coaches will be in touch with details about the November 10 Service Project.
Week of November 11 – weekly practice begins
Saturday, November 30 – first game
Registration closes on Thursday, October 31st, or when teams are filled.
- Team Rosters will be made on a first-come-first served basis, with priority given to registered members of St. John of the Cross Parish.
- No more than three non-parishioners will be placed on the same team.
- Due to limitations of team sizes, number of teams and coaches, we must limit the number of players that we can take. If we are not able to place your son on a team, your registration fee will be refunded promptly.
- You will be notified by your son’s coach once roster have been finalized. Once rosters have been finalized, changes will not be made. If your son chooses not to play on the team to which he has been assigned, your registration fee will be refunded.
- You may request (below) that your son to be placed on a team with one friend. His friend must make the same request. Please note that this is a request, and not a guarantee that they will be placed on the same team.