1 carrot, 1 onion and 1 small zucchini, cut into matchsticks
Zest of ½ lemon
1 Tablespoon each minced fresh dill, capers
4 halibut (salmon or sea bass) fillets about 6 ounces each
Fresh ground pepper
1 tablespoon dry white wine
- Heat oven to 400 degrees. Fold 4 large pieces of parchment paper in half, open and spray with cooking spray.
- Combine vegetables, lemon zest, dill and capers in small bowl. Divide the mixture among the four pieces of parchment placing a mound to the side of the fold.
- Season the fish with salt and pepper; lay fillets on vegetables, sprinkle the fish with one teaspoon of the wine.
- Fold and crimp the paper to seal.
- Place the parcels on a baking sheet; bake until packets are puffed and browned, about 18 minutes.
- Slide each packet onto a plate, open and enjoy!
– by Mary Beth Drafz