ALPHA for Teens meets Sundays from 6:15-7:30PM in the Parish Center
February 16, “Prayer: Why and How Do I Pray?”
February 23, “Bible: Why and How Do I Read the Bible?”
What is Alpha for Teens?
Alpha for Teens is a 9 week course that creates a space where teens can be excited to bring their friends for a conversation about Jesus. In each session we’ll eat food, watch a talk, and discuss questions in small groups.
- Food has a way of bringing people together and building community. So whether it’s a light snack, sweets or a full meal, Alpha always starts with food.
- The talks tackle core questions about life and faith from a Christian perspective. Each episode averages 23 minutes in length.
- Throughout each episode, there are three discussion breaks. These breaks give everyone a chance to share thoughts and ideas in small groups without fear of being corrected or judged.
- Along the way there are opportunities to experience worship through music and moments for prayer.
- All of this is done in a fun environment where everyone is welcome.