Donate Food and Goods
- Food Pantry – food donations left in the narthex of the church help replenish Chicago-area food pantries; receiving organization changes monthly.
- Kolbe House Jail Ministry – stamps, new clothing, CTA cards, office supplies
- LaGrange Community Nurses Association – cookies are needed Nov. 30th — Dec 2nd
- St. Vincent de Paul Box – Parishioners leave gently used clothing and small household items in the drop box behind the Parish Center. A group of parishioners sorts the donations and connects with St. Vincent de Paul. Contact: Joan Metz email@example.com
- Catholic Charities – The St. John of the Cross Parish School manages an ongoing clothing collection at the school (blue bin outside school office) to stock the clothing room at Catholic Charities in Cicero. The number of families seeing help has increased dramatically in these difficult times, and Catholic Charities appreciates the generous donations fro SJC. For more information
- Click here for a graphic on How the U.S. Feeds the Hungry