Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year
The first grade team is very excited about the new school year! We are looking forward to seeing you at Meet the Teacher Night on Wednesday, August 20.
We are asking each student to bring in a family photo for a class project. We’d like to have all of the photos by Wednesday, August 27th.
If you have any school supplies to drop off, please bring them on Wednesday night.
Everyone will need a snack and lunch for the first day of school. All classrooms are peanut free zones so please keep that in mind while selecting snacks. Thank you for keeping everyone in our class safe.
Our First Grade TeamMiss Jenny Grimes (106), Mrs. Rhonda Floros (104), Mrs. Jackie Wehner (103) and Mrs. Kathy Stillo (1st grade aide)
- Welcome to the 2014-2015 school year
- First Grade Newsletter June 2-5, 2014
- First Grade News Room 103 & 104
- First Grade Newsletter May 19-23, 2014
- First Grade News – May 12-16th- Room 103 and 104
- First Grade News – Mrs. Jackie and Mrs. Floros – May 5 -9, 2014
- Room 103 & 104 weeks of April 7 and 14, 2014
- First Grade News- Room 103 and 104- March 31, 2014
- First Grade News- Room 103 and 104-March 24, 2014
- First Grade Newsletter March 17-21, 2014