Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #39, June 3 – 5
Congratulations to Matt M, Reese, Conor, Matthew, Quinn and Grace P. who all earned Ready, Respectful, Responsible awards at a time of the year when it is sometimes difficult to focus on doing the right thing.
I want to wish all of you a safe, happy and relaxing summer. Your children are a precious gift even on long, rainy days when they may try your patience. Enjoy the extra time you have to spend with them. Make travel a valuable learning experience. Take lots of pictures so you will remember them at this particular moment in their lives as the creative, kind, funny, inquisitive young boys and girls with whom I have happily spent my days this year.
I will spend my summer days with a book in my hand, sharing new lunch recipes with my best friend and, for a week, on an Alaskan cruise.
I hope your summer days are very special.
About Mrs. Mary Ann Oczkowski
I received my degree in Elementary Education from Northern Illinois University. I have been teaching for 33 years, the past 29 of them spent very happily in second grade at St. John of the Cross. My husband, Thom, and I are active members of St. John of the Cross Parish. We have one grown daughter, Kate, who is a proud alumnus of SJC.
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #38, May 27 – 31
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #37, May 20 – 24
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #36, May 13 – 17
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #35, May 6 – 10
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #34, April 29 – May 3
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #33, April 22 – 26
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #32, April 15 – 19
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #31, April 8 – 12
- Mrs. Oczkowski’s Newsletter #30, March 25 – 29